* Corrects music stream (A2DP) volume whenconnected to Bluetooth device and restores it on disconnect.(option)
* Captures car location automatically when device disconnects.Automatic car locator. (option)
* Reads text messages (SMS & notifications) while device isconnected. (option)
* Automatically launch app, or shortcut when Bluetooth connects.(option)
* Automatically connect to a Bluetooth device when first deviceconnects. Can also automatically enable Bluetooth to do this. Thisfixes the problem some car stereos have where A2DP media streamingdoes not automatically connect. (option) Note: Will not initiatefirst device connection.
* Automatically disable WIFI when device connects. (option)
* Automatically remember last used media volume to restore whendevice connects. (option)
* Silence notifications while connected. (option)
* Also supports Audio Jack connections, Car Dock, Power Connection,and Home Dock as a virtual device. (option)
* Each device can be independently configured.
* Location for each device is also stored separately.
* Contains widget for finding where you parked your car.
Automatically adjusts the media volume on Bluetooth connect andresets on Bluetooth disconnect. Automatically captures locationinformation on disconnect so you can find where you left your car.Location can also be triggered when exiting car mode. Includeslocation widget to find your car. Can configure to also respond tohome dock and audio jack as well. Each device is individuallyconfigured. Fixes A2DP WIFI stutter with optional auto-WIFI disableon Bluetooth connect. Auto launch app, playlist, Pandora Radiostation, or shortcut on connect. Auto connect another A2DPBluetooth device after first device connects. Read out textmessages when connected to a device in the list using audio streamand Text To Speech services (see manual for details).
See details here: https://github.com/jroal/a2dpvolume
Bluetooth devices must be paired to be seen by this app. Pair thedevices using Android network settings before using this app forBluetooth. Please read the manual before using:https://github.com/jroal/a2dpvolume/wiki/Manual .
Please post any issues to the issues list on the website. I canonly fix problems I know about and I need to know the details ofthe problems to fix them.
This app is free, open source, and contains no ads.
The “stored location” button will retrieve the location of the lastBluetooth device that disconnected while the service was running.Setting the preference “notify in foreground” and “start at boot”will ensure the service is running when needed. Do not install toSD card if you are using the “start at boot” feature.
A2DP Volume does not initiate the connection to the first device.If you need an app that does get this:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=a2dp.connect
The text message reader can be tricky to set up. Here is some help:https://github.com/jroal/a2dpvolume/wiki/Reading-Messages
All permissions are explained here:https://github.com/jroal/a2dpvolume/wiki/Permissions-Explanation
I have no interest in advertising or monetizing this app. Pleasedon’t contact me with offers to do so.
Copyright© 2017 DownloadAPK