“Pedometer” records the number of steps youhave walked and displays them again along with the number ofcalories that you have burned, distance, walking time and speed perhour.
It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have todo is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps evenif you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked andall other information anytime.
Let’s enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
– Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walkingtime, or speed to display the graph with that information.
– Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific timeor date.
– Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previousday.
– If you want to change the look of the app, change thetheme.
– In order to display the correct number of burned calories, pleaseenter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
– In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enteryour step length accurately.
– Some devices will not record the number of steps when they arelocked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of eachdevice and it is not a bug of the app.
– If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjustthe sensitivity.
Copyright© 2017 DownloadAPK